The most recent balance changes have shaken up the meta substantially. So we have to talk a bit about what’s being seen and what could be most powerful! But I also realized a very important part of finishing the climb to legend that should help many of you bridge the gap to that final tier.
The Happy Hearthstone Podcast
Click the banner to become a patron and support The Happy Hearthstone Podcast. When you become a patron, you will receive exclusive perks and rewards.
This episode was sponsored by Eat-it-ology
Check them out at http://tiny.cc/eio!
- Balance changes went live last week!
- Stay connected with all the United Hearthstone League news
My own experience
- Got to legend!!!
- Even Paladin to 1, Mind Blast Priest the rest of the way
- Second time I’ve done most of my climb with 1 deck, and finished it off quickly with a different one
- Be mindful of your matchups, don’t change decks every game, but if you’re seeing consistency from opponents, you must adjust
Tempo Storm -Day 1 Meta Report video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ws7l5SDC_o
Have a Happy Time Deck of the week: Control Mage
Card of the Week
As always, we’d love to know what you thought of the show and what you’d like to see added to the show for future episodes.
The Happy Hearthstone Social
Remember, YOU are The Happy Hearthstone! Don’t miss your chance to be part of the team that makes this happen every week by joining at the $5+/month level.