After some much needed card changed this past month, the meta is still bubbling with ideas, craziness… Oh yeah, and plenty of Hunter. But how can we bust Rexxar right off his perch and make sure that we stand there instead? We’ll take a long look at what’s going on in the popular and most effective decks out there and talk about some good options to combat them in this week’s episode!
The Happy Hearthstone Podcast
Click the banner to become a patron and support The Happy Hearthstone Podcast. When you become a patron, you will receive exclusive perks and rewards.
- Wild Times
- Wild Bundle 40 packs for $25 USD
- Wild Tavern Brawls
- Top 100 qualify for Wild Open!
- Rumble Run and Arena Changes
- Arena classes were tweaked for power level
- Rumble Run bosses were nerfed accordingly
- Now you’ll always see the shrine you just lost with as a choice Quests are reinstated
Thanks to HSReplay for providing all statistics and information! Check them out and become a Premium subscriber today.
As always, we’d love to know what you thought of the show and what you’d like to see added to the show for future episodes.
The Happy Hearthstone Social
Remember, YOU are The Happy Hearthstone! Don’t miss your chance to be part of the team that makes this happen every week by joining at the $5+/month level.