Sometimes it’s tough to know if you’re at your best in Hearthstone. And for a game that is so mental, that’s really important! Today, Navillus joins me to talk through how to do a self-check and take next steps for upping your game and mental capacity so that you can approach the game better.
The Happy Hearthstone Podcast
Click the banner to become a patron and support The Happy Hearthstone Podcast. When you become a patron, you will receive exclusive perks and rewards.
Taking care of yourself when it comes to Hearthstone
- How to know when to take a break
- Benefits of taking a break
- How to maximize your game time
- Why do all this?
Card of the Week
Decks Navillus recommends:
- Bomb’s Away! (Wild) – AAEBAYoWBMcP0eEC4fUCoIADDeAPjhD96gLg9QLi9QLv9QK5+AKY+wK8/AL2/QLX/gKJgAPMgQMA
- Bomb Hunter (Standard) – AAECAYoWBtjCApzNAobTAuH1AuL4AqCAAwzR4QL96gLg9QLi9QLv9QK5+AKY+wK8/AL2/QLX/gKJgAPMgQMA
- Mtgsquirrel Wild Budget Druid – AAEBAZICBJ/1Apj7AqCAA8yBAw33A+YFjA+UD4IQhRCOEOgVzbsCmfcC9v0C1/4CiYADAA==
As always, we’d love to know what you thought of the show and what you’d like to see added to the show for future episodes.
The Happy Hearthstone Social
Remember, YOU are The Happy Hearthstone! Don’t miss your chance to be part of the team that makes this happen every week by joining at the $5+/month level.