It’s time to take a deep look at the Rise of Shadows meta! With weekly episodes returning, it’s time to spend time looking at all the archetypes and decklists that are making the most of the ladder. I also got to compete in a recent Masters Qualifier, so we’ve got to have some storytime around my experience there.
The Happy Hearthstone Podcast
- Twitch Drops for the HCT World Championship
- Watch for 4 cumulative hours to get a free Rise of Shadows pack
- Raven Bundle on sale now
- 5 packs of Witchwood, 5 packs of Boomsday Project, and 5 packs of Rastakhan’s Rumble for $9.99 USD
- Available through May 2nd
- You could win a Raven Bundle by joining my free newsletter!
Master’s Qualifier Storytime
Meta Breakdown (go checkout HSReplay.net to do your own digging!)
How to Have a Happy Time Decks of the Week:
Card of the Week
As always, we’d love to know what you thought of the show and what you’d like to see added to the show for future episodes.
Remember, YOU are The Happy Hearthstone! Don’t miss your chance to be part of the team that makes this happen every week by joining at the $5+/month level.